We have been keeping pretty darn
busy these days...
Here is a few things we've been up to.
1. Two new jobs! While I have been working at the Coppermill Restaurant in their banquet department, I just recently got a new job and I start on Monday. It is a good ol' 9-6, office work kind of job, but at least I'm not a receptionist anymore! James is working part time for a furniture company here in Logan. Life is good, as long as there is some money rolling in...
2. Taking beautiful drives around Cache Valley and loving the change of the weather.
3. Eating peaches! We bought a huge old box of peaches a week ago and have almost consumed them all! We love us some peaches!
4. Getting to know our new ward members! We have only been in the ward a month or so, but are loving it already! So many great people and have already made friends.
5. We've been to Bear Lake about 3 or so times since we have moved here. Twice with friends and once with our ward. Love it! Here's a few pics.
6. James has been going to school and actually enjoying most of his classes! Hallelujah!
7. And finally...I'm a Dot Com!!!! I have been working hard on my photography website and am loving the results! Check it out!
Well, signing off for now...