Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Sunday

Okay I know I am new at playing wifey, but I did attempt to make my man and me a Sunday Roast with all the works. It turned out pretty good if i do say so myself, with just one minor prob...

SICK, I KNOW. One of us (who shall remain nameless until I need leverage for something) had a bit of confusion and thought Potato Peels could go down the garbage disposal. In case you have ever wondered, they can't!


So after a big meal with lots of pots and pans...





Don't let him fool you...he only did it for photographic effect. He put himself in charge of loading the dishwasher with the pans I washed...



So we left the sink as it was like this and turned on the dishwasher and went and started to have a Awesome Sunday Nap with plans of calling the maintenance guy the next day. When somewhere in between a bathroom break and a wake up kiss we heard a big WHOOSH and we both ran into the kitchen and discovered the dishwasher spewing out water all over our floor.
Potato Peels + Garbage Disposal = DISTURBED SUNDAY NAP!!!
also
Steels + Garbage Disposal = Disturbed Sunday Nap for Maintenence Guy

3 comments:

Jensen Family said...

Sadness!! It reminds me of Birch Plaza when the laundry room flooded our kitchen and Janette's (and your?) bedroom. Cute apron :)

zealygirl said...

Yeah, that whole flooded room thing (followed by the nasty mold) is hard to forget.

Way to go on making such an awesome dinner!

Where are you guys at?

Cindy said...

Haha, Oh wow, I had almost forgotten about that! ALMOST! haha!