Thursday, June 25, 2009

Teresa the Beautiful

My cousin and one of my very best friends got hitched last Friday. Teresa married James's Roommate, Dave. It was awesome when we were dating because we always had a couple to double with! And now the boys inform us that they are super excited to be related by marriage because now at family reunions, they will have somebody to play with...

Teresa looking smokin hot! Dave cleans up pretty good too... Just kidding...you know i love you Dave.


The Gary Bradshaw fam...




These kids are part of the Ice Cream before the luncheon crowd... BEST CROWD TO BE IN, by the way...


My freaking gorgeous cousins Debra and Kim!


The Girls... Sabrina, Rachel, Teresa, Jessica, and Me.



Bridesmaids

Everything was awesome and so fun! Now they are on their honeymoon and
I. am. jealous.
Congrats to the happy couple!!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

Cute. Your previous blog made me laugh! ha ha ha... By the way I love the title of your blog. totally cindy...

Mike and Kim said...

Congrats to Teresa! She looked very happy and so did you Cindy. It was so great to see you and now I'm so glad we can keep in touch through our blog :)