Monday, July 6, 2009

Thursday Night Dinner Club

Every Thursday a group of our friends, cousins, old roommates, roommates...you get the picture...meet up at somebody's house to catch up and eat dinner. This last get together was a small group, but it wasn't lacking at all...

Jessica, Nick, VW, James, Sue, and Me.
Nick and VW making us VW's AMAZING Italian Pizza! SOOOO GOOD!

Pensive Jessica

Doesn't that look amazing?



Please excuse the freaky look on my face, but that is the only picture I got of James and I that night...


Aww...Jess, me, and Sue



2 comments:

Mike and Kim said...

How fun! That pizza looks so good!

Carrie Brown said...

So fun...I like the dinner with friends idea. I just got caught up on your blog and it is so fun to see all your pics and you are hillarious. Love it!