Friday, January 8, 2010

Rockin New Years Eve

This year we spent New Years Eve at our friend Jessica's house. She just bought a beautiful new house in Ogden and it was awesome!! We had so much fun and ate way too much, so you know it was a good night...







The Party Boys...


James and Ryan


Jessica, Sue, and me.



Me and Sue


See what I mean about the food? LOTS of it and that isn't even all. (It looked way more appetizing in person...trust me.)


Me and Miss Rebecca


James, Dave, and Nick


The girls - Teresa, Sue, Rebecca, and me


Hope your New Years was good too...

Here's to a New Year, a Fresh Start, New Opportunities,
and New Resolutions!!! Hope 2010 is a good one!







1 comment:

ME ME ME said...

Sounds like your New years was a lot more exciting than mine. I fell asleep, got woken up right before midnight by David for a nice kiss, and passed back out on the couch. But it's always nice to kiss the one you love at midnight. It's getting ridiculous now..I want to see you! I miss you SOOOOOO bad
Claire