Monday, July 12, 2010

4th of July - Part two

FUN IN THE SUN

4th of July afternoon we drove out to my Aunt and Uncle's house and had the years BEST barbecue ever.  I can't tell you how much I love the 4th of July.  Best Food EVER. After hanging out and chatting with everybody, we headed over to my sister's new house.

New house with an awesome pool...









I have some sweet pictures of James and I diving and jumping I will have to get from my mom.  There was alot of contests.  Which I am proud to day...James kicked some trash!!  I love my family!  

After Swimming and dinner, everybody headed back to my parent's house for the famous Bradshaw Firework Show. We had some pretty good ones this year, but the best are the duds.  So funny.  
And nobody is too old for Sparklers!

I LOVE THE 4TH of JULY!!!


No comments: