Friday, July 9, 2010

Checklist

Starting to feel...


Like this??

James and I have A-LOT coming up in our lives this month.  Just so I don't forget it all, here is the rundown:

Shakespeare Festival
James's Bachelor weekend (while I'm gone to Festival)
Quit our jobs
PACK
ORGANIZE
DI STUFF
PACK
PACK
PACK
Clean apartment
Say goodbye to Santa Fe
Move to Logan
Cindy's Birthday
Bear Lake?
Say bye-bye to friends
Week in Oregon with my family
Enjoy Summer
Start School
FIND A JOB
 FIND A JOB
FIND A JOB
FIND A JOB!!

I'm glad I'm a big believer in the whole "work hard and do the best you can for yourself then let things work out how they should" mentality or else I would be a little bit stressed right about now. 

BRING ON SUMMER and CHANGE! 

We are ready!!!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We need to get together before you move...if you have time.