Thursday, March 25, 2010

Today

Thursday Likes:

*An employee that makes me laugh.
*Talking to James twice during lunch.
*Emailing my friend Nicole at Work.
*Costco Samples at lunch *More specifically the Banana Creamie
I sampled that reminded me of my Grandpa Bradshaw.
I miss that guy.
*Seeing my Aunt Linda everyday at work!
*My healthy and delicious lunch (counteracted by my Costco visit.)
*Vacation planning/dreaming over the internet.
*Leaving work early for a Photoshop Class I signed up for!

Thursday NO LIKES:

*MY WORK PHONE!
*People who call my work phone a Bajillion times daily...
DIRECT LINES PEOPLE!!!

LOOKING FORWARD TO:

*Office/Dinner Party tonight at the guy's house
*The Weekend
*Temple night with Dave and Teresa
*Another Sunday where James and I are not teaching.
*The Annual Bradshaw Family Jazz Game and Crown Burger

No comments: