Tuesday, November 3, 2009

First Stop: Seattle

The first stop on our crazy adventure was the exotic city of Seattle. haha. I had never been before, but it was exactly as they say...RAINY!!! I loved it!


The reason being was because James's sister Stacey was getting married! She and Collin were married October 17th in the Seattle Temple. She looked beautiful and her dress was so pretty!
Here is the Seattle Temple, taken quickly from the road... It's amazing how this temple all of a sudden sneaks up on you...

The Space Needle. Stacey works here and actually had her reception here. It actually worked out quite nice... we didn't really have to travel far away to see the space needle, we were already there!

James and I at the top!

This is Stacey's wedding cake...
Just kidding, this is the real cake! The hamburger cake was for the kids and was delicious...so i heard. Isn't this cake beautiful? I loved it!
The Mr and Mrs cutting their cake...

They both looked awesome!

And they are both goofballs! haha
Stacey holding my cute little boyfriend.
Me and James taking a breather, that was a long time to be wearing heels.
James's freaking cute niece dressing up!
After the reception, James and I did a little sightseeing of our own.
We headed over to Pikes Place Fish Market to watch them throw fish around. Not a whole lot of action from where we were standing, but it was fun to see.


I loved that market place, I can't wait to go back! Nothing like it!
Next up...Italy!


No comments: